Waffles has control of the house.

We have finally Waffle proofed the living room so Princess Waffles can run around. Holy moly does she love it! She ran around and had a ball. The funny part was my cat came into the room and went under the rocking chair, which indicates that she is scared. Yep, the cat is scared of Waffles. So I am watching them both and Waffles gets under the chair with Sophie the cat. Waffles licks Sophie and Sophie runs away. I was right there watching so that nothing could happen, but that was funny. A cat, a hunting cat, is afraid of the little lizard. Now there is no stopping Waffles from running around the living room. Although her bonking her head into walls is kinda weird. But she definitely is having a ball and is going to sleep a lot better.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Every beardie I've had run right into the walls. It IS weird lol. I don't think they see to well straight ahead.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom