toltrazuril?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwilson3

Hi, my beardie was on Albon when he first had cocc. issues. I've had a count done on him, and he is in need of treatment (it's been all summer since he's had issues), but I don't want to use Albon again. The exotic vet we have here will only give me Albon, someone ref'd me to a link that sold toltrazuril online but it's a dead URL now (it was through beardeddragon.co, they don't seem to have it anymore?). Is it still possible to purchase online, and if so does anyone have a link? I've got his weight and everything, I just reallyreally do not want to use Albon again. Thanks in advance for your help :)

lwilson3

Original Poster
Thank you! I didn't know they went reptiza/beardeddragon.co, so I was having problems finding the link. He weighs 267.7 grams, I know I will need the 5% but I'm not sure about the dosage (I'm awful with math).

ynevar

Juvie Member
They will send you a dosing sheet with the toltrazuril that is easy to figure out. If they don't then post back here and dragon's current weight and I'll get the dosage for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom