Thanks to everyone...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikey92

Juvie Member
I just wanna thank you all for rescueing Beardies and giving those little poor little guys a better home.I think every animal deserves to be loved and deserves to live in a nice enclosure in which they can live a nice,happy and healthy life. It makes me sad and angry when I see some of those pictures you posted.How can people not care for their pets?Why dont people gather information?So they know how much it costs,what it needs etc BEFORE they purchase a pet. Yes,Beardies(especially) Babies eat a lot of expensive live food.Yes,they need the correct light/heat,yes,they need bigger cages as they grow,yes,you got to find some time to spend with them and Yes,you should also save some money in case you gotta go to the vet.Nothing is worse than having a pet,which gets sick but you cant effort any medical help. This all isnt just the case if you purchase a Beardie,no its the same for EVERY pet.
I remember going to the pet store as a kid with my mum and I found all those animals soooo cute and wanted to buy them ALL.But my mum told me that they all need care and food and a cage and they have to go to the vet on the occassion and I would have to find time to handle them and clean the cages etc. And Im really glad my mum told me that.We still had animals,but never more than we could handle.(Mostly a couple Guinea pigs,bunnys,Hamster and a Dog).ALL of them were rescues.My mum used to tell me that every animal deserves a loving home and why should we go to a breeder when there are soo many pets waiting to get adopted.
Im definitely gonna help animals in the future and will probably rescue some Beardies as well,but in the moment we dont have the financial background yet (as my boyfriend and I are only at the starts of our carrers)to provide a special home for a 2. Beardie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom