Tail Rot?

Ozzykaspa

Hello Everybody

Can someone tell me if this looks like the beginning of tail rot. Ozzy is in the process of a shed but the tip of his tail looks darker on the top than usual. Thank you very much for the help. This lizard is the love of young daughter’s life and I want to keep him healthy and happy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 100

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello Everybody

Can someone tell me if this looks like the beginning of tail rot. Ozzy is in the process of a shed but the tip of his tail looks darker on the top than usual. Thank you very much for the help. This lizard is the love of young daughter’s life and I want to keep him healthy and happy.
I dont see tail rot -- if it was black real thin dried out then I would say yes -- the best way to keep the dragon healthy is to have correct surface basking temps (95-100) for a 6 month or older dragon taken w/ a digital probe thermometer and a good UVB --- a long tube fixture NO coils please -- they are no good -- if you need help please ask

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom