swallowed a nut shell

TRISTAG

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
drako
So while my son was cleaning out his cage, I took our beardie "Bae Dre" outside for some fun in the sun. He stood in place for a long time then he took off
running and before I could get to him his head went down and tongue came out and he had a nut shell of some sorts in his mouth. I tried to take it from him but I heard him crunch it a couple times and then swallow it. I dont know for sure what it was. What can i do? THANK YOU

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So while my son was cleaning out his cage, I took our beardie "Bae Dre" outside for some fun in the sun. He stood in place for a long time then he took off
running and before I could get to him his head went down and tongue came out and he had a nut shell of some sorts in his mouth. I tried to take it from him but I heard him crunch it a couple times and then swallow it. I dont know for sure what it was. What can i do? THANK YOU
Watch for a black beard - he should pass it but it can also cause an internal injury as well if it was sharp-

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom