Surprise visitor (with pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
So I get home today and see this little guy on my front screen door. I slowly slip by, grab my camera and start taking pics!

I got this one while I was still in the house. Great view of the belly!

belly.jpg

It let me open the door so I could slip outside and take some more pics :D

sidebody.jpg

topofhead.jpg

behind.jpg

detailedhead.jpg

It was really neat that it let me take pics of it. I was able to get 3 inches close to it! That's one good thing about Florida :mrgreen:

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Just noticed that I really need to clean the glass on the door :oops: LOL. Anyone know what kind of lizard it is? I was thinking an anole...but I'm not sure.

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
It does look like a green anole..I lived in Florida for about 3 months and they were everywhere, me and my sister used to catch them and see who could catch the most :wink:

They are pretty though, and great pics!

RockyPlusBen

Hatchling Member
That's awesome! See I live in Illinois...So...yeah...lol
You should have caught it, gave it some crickets, and then released it...Just or the heck of it, lol. Anole, "Noooooo, you son of a - FREE MEAL!" :)

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
babyelvissocute":2kf1cf6y said:
It does look like a green anole..I lived in Florida for about 3 months and they were everywhere, me and my sister used to catch them and see who could catch the most :wink:

They are pretty though, and great pics!

Yeah, when I was younger I used to catch lizards ALL the time, and frogs too :D

True, I should have given the little guy a good meal. Didn't think about it. I do have plenty of bugs to spare, lol.

claudiusx":2kf1cf6y said:
Nice camera! lol

-Brandon

Thank you, my hubby did a great job picking it out for me. He knows I'm a picture-a-holic, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom