Super new proud momma of a girl BD her name is Letty-

Letty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Letty
is is normal for my 4 month BD to not really be active? and should she have a hid? i’ve been seeing a lot of people talking about hids, but she don’t hve 1. and any suggestions on fruit & greens. We are still trying to find our way. shes been with me about 6 weeks now.. any suggestions will be appreciated.. TY.. im so glad i stumbled upon this site.🤗

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Hi and welcome! Yeah she should have a hiding spot like a cave anything that she can hide in the shade. You can do collard greens/dandelion greens/endive etc. Finely chopped squash is good too. Go to the resource page on this site and you can probably find a whole list of them!

Is she not active in the sense that she doesn’t move all day? You might want to check out the lighting and temperature guide. Rule out the basics first, that way if she’s still lethargic you can check for other problems :)

Letty

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Letty
no she dont she just bask-im going to pick up a hid tomorrow - its my payday- her temps hve been 90-to over a 100 in basking area thm 80 at nite i know she is shedding so i’ve been giving her a quick 5 min soak thn lightly brush her with soft small toothbrush

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
no she dont she just bask-im going to pick up a hid tomorrow - its my payday- her temps hve been 90-to over a 100 in basking area thm 80 at nite i know she is shedding so i’ve been giving her a quick 5 min soak thn lightly brush her with soft small toothbrush
80 is too warm at night- they should have no lights on at night including colored they are harmful to the eyes-- No coils for uvb and digital probe thermometers to get accurate basking temps-- temps at night should be 65-75 - surface basking temps-- 105-110- a long tube fixture for uvb- I can post links for those- this is extremely important- everything I have posted-

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom