Stuck shed/injured tail help

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys my Amber is having a issue with her tail she has stuck shed on a tail that she injured before I got her. Basically she had a part of her tail fall off I'm guessing due to cohabitation when she was a hatchling but that was about 4 yrs ago. She was a surprise Bday gift so I couldn't ask the breeder about what happened but it's fully healed she just has stuck shed that is not coming off.

Sometimes I'm able to rub her tail gently and the shed comes right off but it's not working for the tip as you can tell it's very very white.

If it matters she JUST had a huge full/half body shed that she got off herself plus soaking her helped a ton I would say about 1-2 weeks ago she shed it all off

Attachments

• IMG_20230826_162550.jpg
    IMG_20230826_162550.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20230826_162604.jpg
    IMG_20230826_162604.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20230826_162557.jpg
    IMG_20230826_162557.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20230826_162544.jpg
    IMG_20230826_162544.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 54

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hey guys my Amber is having a issue with her tail she has stuck shed on a tail that she injured before I got her. Basically she had a part of her tail fall off I'm guessing due to cohabitation when she was a hatchling but that was about 4 yrs ago. She was a surprise Bday gift so I couldn't ask the breeder about what happened but it's fully healed she just has stuck shed that is not coming off.

Sometimes I'm able to rub her tail gently and the shed comes right off but it's not working for the tip as you can tell it's very very white.

If it matters she JUST had a huge full/half body shed that she got off herself plus soaking her helped a ton I would say about 1-2 weeks ago she shed it all off
It will come off eventually just let it do its thing

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
No, but if your worried you can massage in a little coconut oil or aleo and see it it helps

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
No, but if your worried you can massage in a little coconut oil or aleo and see it it helps
That's true I had to do that with my Chubbs I let it settle over night so it was absorbed by the next day so she could bask and not get burned

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom