Stink'en cute 😍 πŸ’“

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Sweet Pea it just that , sweet. She has cuteness down to an art form. Being a Dunner helps with that to!!! (she has really good expression of the Dunner, and yes I know I'm biased πŸ˜‰) I've had a soft spot for her from the first day I brought her home and realized how neglected she had been. But even after the neglect she is super friendly and snugglely. And she knows EXACTLY how to melt your heart. Secretly she might be my favorite πŸ€” πŸ˜‰πŸ€«. She usually is pancaked out on that piece of black slate soaking up the sun, but tonight she was just relaxing πŸ™‚

Attachments

• 20240227_183553.jpg
    20240227_183553.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 34

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
She is looking super cute and she looks like she knows it and likes to show you ;)
Oh that on poses for sure. She is a hoot to watch. She'll pretend to ignore ya, but she will ALWAYS stay where she can peek to see if your paying attention lol.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I don't know if anyone ever told you this but that Sweet Pea is stink'n cute.
Please don't tell her, her head is hig enough already πŸ˜‰

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. πŸ˜”
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom