Star Gazing in BD's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myaku1313

Oki my new baby was a rescue from my store. He lived in a 10 g with 3 other sibs. The others died a month after we got them. I know one of his tankmates died in store the other one that was left after I got him I don't know. I do know the male that was left behind his tail was like "I no longer wanna live." *death* His lighting was poor instore and well...he was skeletal when I picked him up. The pic on boards is 5 days after I got him. >.> I hate uber skinny things. Get meat on bones kthnx! He eats maybe 4 super worms and 2 wax worms when he feels like it. Otherwise he eats 30+ crickets. No problem pooping.

Now onto zeek wesker. ZW has the following problems and it's really disturbing.

1) He rolls. Like full barrel roll. When in the bath he does it consecutivly then mommy taps him and he stops and holds his head at a 45 degree. I guess when my bf does this he holds it at a 90.
2) In the photo I have on the forums here in intro's the arm that is extended towards the camera is weaker and smaller than the other side. He can lift himself and run very nicely. It just makes me go o_O WHen he is on a rock. On the opposing arm he can hang on nicely just fine. On that arm he just falls off his rock. T.T
3) I was also told that yellow patterning on that arm that is extended isnt normal by a friend of mine. She said to have it looked at? it kinda looks like a dragged out C.
4) Is it normal to just lay there? That is all he does...minus last night. He had fun playing on his new stick and hammock.
He lives in a 60 gal. Has his 2 rocks, a nice driftwood stick. UVB/UVA lamp by Esu-Reptislim. Has his basking bulbs a red Zoo med and a White Zoo med.
Temp in tank is 80 on the cool and it was 105 on the hot end but The guys on reptilerooms chat said I need to up it to 110 so we are working on that.
He has a cloth substrate. I dont use paper towels cuz I HATE the fact I cant reuse them. T.T Gah. (is a recycling freak)
5) Strange bump on one of the hind feet towards the back tiny toe.
he has had parasites a month before so Nove/Dec time. No viruses though. When I told my coworker a week before I was getting him one of the girls took him in and had a full battery done and he checked out clean.
He get's his baths on a normal basis. 30 minutes of soak and if he wants he can play the rest of the time. He poo's at the same time everyday. o_O First day I got him the smell knocked me out. Now either I got used to it or it poofed.

He is lazy but I think that is cuz he is in the 4 month range.

My friend said he may just be a result of poor breeding but to get a second opinion on advenio virus. The reason she said Advenio was because When he rolls and he cocks his head to a 45 it reminded me of when My first dog was going through her seizures. >.< :cry: :cry: :cry: Another girl on the reptilerooms forum said it sounded like he was stargazing. If he was just make him comfortable. I was under the impression that only snakes got that but apparently not.

Anyone know whats up with him? I want a small idea before I take him in to be seen. :?: :? :blob8: :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom