Some black in poop?? Help needed

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
I gave my bearded dragon a bath and obviously, he pooped after 15 minutes in the bath. So I noticed that there was this black thing in it. I searched why it was there but it came up with ‘that sometimes that means they have eaten too many insects’ but in this case, my bearded dragon has definitely not eaten too much. Why is there the black stuff in my bearded dragon's poop? Advice will be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_4046.jpeg
    IMG_4046.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4045.jpeg
    IMG_4045.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4044.jpeg
    IMG_4044.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 40

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Nothing to worry about, all within the normal range of what their poo can look like. If it changed a lot or started having a lot of discoloration consistently then there might be cause for alarm but not just a speck or 2 here or there.

That sure is a cute pic of Garnie !

Smaug123

Beardie name(s)
Smaug(ette)
I gave my bearded dragon a bath and obviously, he pooped after 15 minutes in the bath. So I noticed that there was this black thing in it. I searched why it was there but it came up with ‘that sometimes that means they have eaten too many insects’ but in this case, my bearded dragon has definitely not eaten too much. Why is there the black stuff in my bearded dragon's poop? Advice will be greatly appreciated

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom