Smoking near roo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom508

Juvie Member
will this affect his health in any way? hes in the bedroom and we spend most our time in the loungeroom.

but when i do have a smoke in the bedroom i open up the window and aim it at the window

any ideas??

i didnt see the other smoking one :p

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Sounds like you are using your head, so no worries. Just keep the smoking around him to a minimum, and you should be fine.
Janie.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
i did research on this back when i was a smoker. and the problem is that no matter how isolated from him your smoking is unless you change your clothes and wash you body off after you smoke whenever you go near him you are putting his lungs in danger. their lungs are much smaller than ours and the lingering residue of smoke/nicotine on your body and clothes affects him 20 times more than you. The best thing you could do is smoke outside which is what i started doing for the sake of all my animals, and wash you hands as much as possible after you smoke/before you handle him. if you are smoking outside not as much of the smell attaches to your clothes because of the better air circulation.

brian
Cryptic Dragons

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I would have to agree with Brian on this. As long as you are anywhere near your beardie and smoking.... they are affected! There is no two ways about it. If you must smoke in your home, keep the door closed to the room Roo is in. As mentioned, their lungs are very tiny, so the affect on them would be much worse than second hand smoke for us(with larger lungs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom