Slevin Update! He has Coccidia! And we have some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How are things going for Slevin today?
I am sure that he could eat tons of those phoenix worms though as they are small! :lol: So you are going to try those again then? I am sure that he will like them.
That is the Repta Aid & you can go ahead & order that anytime.

Keep us posted.

Tracie

Elaina

Juvie Member
You don't need to wait for an emergency to use it, but yes, that's it. It will help him pick up weight, even if the phoenix worms start up his appetite, and give him extra nutrients while he fights off the coccidia.

kski

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Today was his 3rd dose, I believe, of the Panacur. And today was also the day his fresh batch of phoenix worms showed up.

It was like the first time he had them! He ate somewhere around 65-75 of them just like he was before. You lose count after a while taking them out of the containers but that's with a 5 count error both ways lol. But he ate till fullness anyway. There were 7 worms left when he was done and I put around 75 in there. It was great to see. His eyes just lit up when he saw them, like he was seeing some old friends! And then he charged and ate those old friends! :lol: We're relieved over here to see that his appetite is back. We felt so bad only giving him 8 of the wax worms all weekend. I still have to get some of the Reptiaid so we can beef him up.

Well hes up basking all bright and happy and full now. It seems like our problems are passing. :D

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is awesome Slevin is doing so much better now, & ate tons of phoenix worms today, too! :D
So he is all happy & basking now then? I am glad to hear that he is feeling better now.
How is he doing with the Repti aid lately?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom