Ruby cuddled!

It was a little, OK a lot by force. He wouldn't lay his head down...forget it...he was basically standing up now that I think about it. But his beard turned orange....we are getting there. :love:

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
This just reminded me of that video of the beardie on the bed that freaks out towards his owner. He was soooooooooo angry.
I think I know what video you're talking about. Her name is Blue. I also saw this video, Blue was shedding and she was being bathed, she was so angry that she tried to bite the water and then bit the towel. But it seems to me that no one tried to find a common language with her.
PS: edited the message because I posted the wrong video first

Last edited:

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I think I know what video you're talking about. Her name is Blue. I also saw this video, Blue was shedding and she was being bathed, she was so angry that she tried to bite the water and then bit the towel. But it seems to me that no one tried to find a common language with her.
PS: edited the message because I posted the wrong video first
I love his channel and blue is sooooooooooo funny.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom