Rocky went to the mall (and I let someone hold him)!

So Rocky and I went shopping and so many heads turned. Let's just say Rocky is going through puberty because my big boy was puffed out looking good today, I am just saying!!! Go Rocky! So we walk, people look and when they pointed to show their friends, I would duck behind something to have a little fun with them. But I couldn't find the store that I was looking for. I went around the mall 3 times...nothing. I found a security guard who directed me. He paid no mind to Rocky - in fairness, he looked like it was either lunch or he received a call.
2 feet from the store (figures) someone start going crazy over Rocky. Rocky is upset about all of the walking, I was too but we had to make it to the store. Rocky of course pretends he's the best dragon ever. She starts oooh-ing (is that a word?) - he starts turning so bright, I say, "give me a break." -
Her friends start snapping pictures, it was a big to do. The boyfriend starts showing me his beardie, I ask questions...he no longer owns it but the beardie was beautiful.
The person holding Rocky couldnt believe he was 1. She said he was healthy, big, social-alert. I thought, "Lady, I didnt ask fir an assessment!" She then proceeded to explain how shee can tell he's loved because her sister had one who just sat in the case all day and it was bad. She didnt even clean the cage. I asked where he was (like I could save him)- she gave him away, thank goodness. Let's hope he found a happy home. On that note, I finally get Rocky back, head into the store.
When I go on line, the first cashier screams of excitement so I head to her line. The 3rd cashier was nervous. Cashier 2 said, "I thought it was going to be a dog you wanted me to see." I said, "It's better than a dog.
THe 3rd cashier asked me if he was real... Rocky turned around and jumped on the counter!!! OMG she screamed and jumped back. Now in fairness, he had to get over the register, jump down and get to her LOL
I was in disbelief. Now it was the imfamous beardie jump and remember he thinks he's a frog. He jumped, sat and looked at her like she was crazy. He's used to my squeals and screams. I grab him and she's fine/resumes working. She tried to over charge me, I pulled Rocky back toward her and got my order for 3.00 LOL
What a day.
Rocky was over it. WE were so restless. I couldn't figure out what his deal was. I thought maybe he had to poop because we left immediately afterwards and he wouldn't be still. It was his bedtime LOL Rocky went straight to bed.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I love taking mine out like that. A Hispanic dude asked if Chomp was friendly and if he could pet her one day, I said sure but she may try to climb on you. He and she did....... I don't speak a word Spanish but I didn't need to to understand what he was saying. I'm pretty sure he peed himself a little lmao. 🤣

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom