Rocky went out....

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I had to run to the store and it was about 60 degrees so I took Rocky out. I asked if he wanted to go and he jumped, well crawled as Ruby is the jumper- into my arms (true story)- this is the same one that closes his eyes (meaning NO) to my hugs. Well a 2 minute run turned into an hour. I forgot again the attention Rocky gets. I feel bad, this family of 5 wanted to pet Rocky but they all grabbed hand sanitizer from the counter and I get it, they thought they were being helpful but no way are you burning my baby-

I then took a toy and try to buy it for Rocky. See, Rocky literally stays under my neck. He looks up at me (although he sees nothing) and everyone ooohs and ahhhs as they think it's adorable. now that I have removed my necklace and he scratches my neck, it's actually abusive but I have to ask a stranger if he's responding to the toy that I want to buy him. You would think I would get tired of hearing, "Ummm no- he is looking at you!"

And I love Rocky too.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I had to run to the store and it was about 60 degrees so I took Rocky out. I asked if he wanted to go and he jumped, well crawled as Ruby is the jumper- into my arms (true story)- this is the same one that closes his eyes (meaning NO) to my hugs. Well a 2 minute run turned into an hour. I forgot again the attention Rocky gets. I feel bad, this family of 5 wanted to pet Rocky but they all grabbed hand sanitizer from the counter and I get it, they thought they were being helpful but no way are you burning my baby-

I then took a toy and try to buy it for Rocky. See, Rocky literally stays under my neck. He looks up at me (although he sees nothing) and everyone ooohs and ahhhs as they think it's adorable. now that I have removed my necklace and he scratches my neck, it's actually abusive but I have to ask a stranger if he's responding to the toy that I want to buy him. You would think I would get tired of hearing, "Ummm no- he is looking at you!"

And I love Rocky too.
He is such a good boy 🙂
It's great when people dote all over them. In my mind I'm sticking my tongue out at them going na na na na, you wish you had a cool dragon 🐉 😎

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I went to an event last night and it was 10 minutes about me and 20 minutues about ROCKY. it was HILARIOUS. I am going to bring Rocky next time. It totally wasnt appropriate but so funny...it got so bad that I said, let me show you my tattoo of him, everyone burst out in laughter because they know I'm obsessed. FOR THE RECORD...I dont have a tattoo ...yet.
Only because I would have to get two.
UNLESS I get a R and make it have a tail...any artists? LOL

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom