Rocky is needy!

I think he is going through separation anxiety. Rocky wants to be held all of the time. If I don't hold him, he will just hold on. He will go on top of my head, between my shoulder blades so I cant grab him, I try to roll over with him to shake him off, nothing works. When I lay down, he comes to my heart. Do you think he's lonely? He is going through a massive shed and I know it's when they are uncomfortable and don't usually want to eat or be touched. He wont even scratch the shed off. He wants cuddles...the sound of shed...ugh and the scales...yup all over (that doesn't gross me out).
At this point, I am wondering if he is picking up vibes that I am going to die or something because this is unusual.
I try to talk to him but he just stares at me LOL
I can't outstare him.

Do you think he needs a girlfriend? He's not displaying that type of behavior but something has to give LOL

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I think they get attached to us just like other pets. When i have mine out in the evenings usually most of them try to be on me. I can fit 4 lol (Unless one of them is Zen tjen it's just three) Zen, Ruby, and Sweet Pea all like to get in Christina's hair it's hilarious. Zen trys to get on top of our heads sometime to (I think for him it's an elevation thing, he trys to get as high as possible so he can see more).
As far as a girlfriend, it's hard to say. They are supposed to be solitary creatures but some of mine cuddle with each other all the time. It's not the stacking you see in stores(that's a dominance thing) they scoot as close together as they can get and wiggle in. So I'm not convinced they are as solitart as we think. (I'm still vigilant about signs of aggression though)

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom