R.I.P. Sasha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
You may remember my post 2 weeks ago about Sasha in the Introduction topic. Sadly she has passed away. I don't know what she had but she did not die peacefully. I had noticed something was off with her for a day or so but I thought she was getting into brumation or something. Until yesterday (April 21) when she wasn't breathing and kept puffing out her beard and her toes and tail were turning black. I took her out and put her in a little reptile carrier I had bought. She kept puffing out her beard and flailing around until she passed away. I brought her to the pet store and they said that by the looks of it she was sick when I bought her and they offered a replacement but I declined. I just don't think it's right to have a beloved pet die and then replace it right off the bat. They gave me a refund and took her so she could be sent to a pet cemetery.

Words cannot express how sad I am. Although I didn't have her long she had grown on me and I had a very deep bond with her. She was the cutest lizard I'd ever seen and I miss her so very much.
I have accepted her passing because I know she's in a better place.

R.I.P. Sasha the Beardie April 4, 2015 - April 21, 2015

You will always hold a special place in my heart for all eternity.

-Justin

Here's my personal favorite picture of her that I have.
81478-9269402520.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom