Pyro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trauma

Since I haven't been on this site in forever, I thought I'd post some new pictures of Pyro now that he's grown up. He's still smaller than he should be, though, but he always has been. Besides that, & the fact that he's missing a foot, he's been a very healthy beardie.

His first bath in the bathtub (he loved it):

After his bath (please ignore how terrible I looked):

His trip to the porch:

Pyro on my shoulder:

Let me know if for some reason, the pictures don't work. And sorry about the links above or under the pictures.

Trauma

Original Poster
I'm not sure. The woman I got him from said he was a lot older than he looked, so he's probably over a year now. She said that he's smaller than the rest of his siblings because his foot was bitten off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom