Possible amputation

I was getting food for my Beardie at Petco and seen a baby beardie with a note saying experienced owner only. Found out from an associate that she had broken her hand and that she had not had any vet care they just kept her for a couple months for it to have time to heal. When I brought her to the vet I found out that Killian had actually broken her elbow and it had healed wrong because they didn't get her vet attention in time. Well vet is giving it some time but says it might need to be amputated. I can't find anywhere that says how long it takes a beardie to heal from an amputation so that is my question. If Killian gets this amputation about how long should it take her to heal?

As stated above Killian has been seen by the vet and has another appointment in less then a month she currently just finished a her 7 days of Metacam.

Was trying to post a picture of her but don't know how sorry 🤣

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom