Nursing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Okay I got a female Mountain Horned Dragon, maybe some people have seen me making posts with her in them. I need some advice. She is 4.5 inches from snout to vent. Skinny, most likely too skinny. I have started to nurse her with a syringe and a mixture of baby food with water. Should I stay using this mixture cause she does eat it. It is to the point I don't even have to coax her mouth open for it. Or should I add some vitamin dust or calcium w/D dust to the mixture? I am just worried, I want her to pull through. I haven't gone to a vet as there are not any close to my city (FYI). After 4 days she has only left one stool but, she has been dehydrated so. Please any advice would be much appreciated.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Here are some pictures of Gaula.
SAM_0316.jpg

SAM_0315.jpg

SAM_0314.jpg

SAM_0313.jpg

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Wish I could get some assistance on here for Gaula I fear she is not coming around, nearly a week and still just sleeps all the time. My regimen of syringe feeding is progressing well and she appears more hydrated and like she has put on some weight, I am needing to get a scale though so I can weigh her, all I got atm is my eyes :roll: .

athenacp

Extreme Poster
I wish I could help you, but I know nothing about them:( Bumping this up for you...oh maybe you could PM Tracy? Her user name here is Drache613, she might be able to help.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
After arriving home I went to Gaula's tank as I have for almost a week. And found Gaula had passed. I miss you...
SAM_0313-2.jpg

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom