Nose butted, Really?

So I am trying to pull rank around here. Exactly! You can tell by the title that it didnt end well but who are we kidding anyways right?
So Rocky wants out of his enclosure now that it's spring so he bangs starting from about 6 am...it's ridiculous. So I decided to put my foot down and say NO! It was an hour in and I was strong. Rocky began pooping in new places, turning everything upside down- it was still no. I cleaned the enclosure with him in it. I meant NO! The next thing I knew, Rocky nose butt me. I couldn't believe it. As a matter of fact, I still need to look up that behavior.
I talked to him about it but guess what, he didn't care~
1 hour later-
Rocky is in the window.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Rocky is probably posting on some darkweb dragon overlord forums right now about how he's been so patient with his hooman, but had to finally put his foot down so she'd learn who is in charge. :p :ROFLMAO:
Seriously!!! Like I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS HOOMAN THINKS THEY ARE!!! The audacity!

It's funny because I really thought I had it in me. I couldnt wait to run to my computer to brag. I was going to tag everyone. No, no, I was going to ask the moderator to run a special announcement because it would surely be a miracle, LOL.
And apparently it will have to take one!

#trulydefeated but I love Rocky just the same!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
My more aggressive females do that to my 2 males, it's hilarious 🤣. Snicker Doodles actually gets a running go when she butts Zen. He just looks at my like wtf dad. Sinatra jumps out thecdoggy door to get away from her (true story)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom