Newest Update On Maya

noella5088

Juvie Member
This would be both a question and a discussion. I felt this would be best if put on here because it does pertain to health.
The first question I have is this: What are the signs of an ear infection in a bearded dragon? I have been reading a lot of conflicting information out there and was wondering what the symptoms are and if you have any photos. I cannot find any photos. I'm a sight person. Have to see it.
So, recently, he went to sleep for the past three days. I did notice he moved around a little while to show he was alive. He was just sound asleep.
He woke up on the second day for a few hours. During that time, I fed him and saw him go eat on his own.
So, he's starting to eat on his own which is an improvement. He will eat a little at a time.
Yesterday he went poo. Today he ate a whole plate of greens.
Since sleeping for those two- three days, he's been improving every day. He couldn't brumate last year because of parasites.
So, I'm letting him sleep and catch up. He's smiling. Acting more like himself.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
This would be both a question and a discussion. I felt this would be best if put on here because it does pertain to health.
The first question I have is this: What are the signs of an ear infection in a bearded dragon? I have been reading a lot of conflicting information out there and was wondering what the symptoms are and if you have any photos. I cannot find any photos. I'm a sight person. Have to see it.
So, recently, he went to sleep for the past three days. I did notice he moved around a little while to show he was alive. He was just sound asleep.
He woke up on the second day for a few hours. During that time, I fed him and saw him go eat on his own.
So, he's starting to eat on his own which is an improvement. He will eat a little at a time.
Yesterday he went poo. Today he ate a whole plate of greens.
Since sleeping for those two- three days, he's been improving every day. He couldn't brumate last year because of parasites.
So, I'm letting him sleep and catch up. He's smiling. Acting more like himself.
I would think blood work would need to be done to see if there is an infection-- posting to Tracie
@Drache613

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom