Newbie on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, all. I am new to this site. I have three bearded dragons Max, Jack and Harry. Max is about 5 months old. Jack and Harry are both about 2 1/2 months. I am so in love in them. Max is a riot, very goofy.Thinks the world revolves around him. Jack and Harry are both growing fast, and starting to show some color. I will post some pics soon, as I have alot of them! While I am writing this on my laptop, Max is running on my desk top keyboard. I think he likes the sound they make as he walks on them. He is getting alot of orange on him....when his beard is not black it looks like he has been eating cheetos and made a mess on himself! I look forward to learning from all of you. Isill think Max is the cutest though! (All moms say that, right?) :wink:

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Welcome to the forum, Tonyafroggy :wave:
Three baby dragons, eh? Wow, you've got your hands full. :lol: But it's worth it, right? :D
Don't you just love the different personalities? Each and every one is so different and....Yes, all mom's have the cutest baby in the world!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom