My new boy is silly 😜

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
So I have had my new boy for a week today. The first couple days he was a little bit skittish, but that is to be expected. After about two days he decided we are ok and he likes it here. Now he is an absolute clown 🀑. He begs to get out all the time, he is super engaging. I swear he is actually paying attention to use when we talk to him. But some of places I find him in his habitat is hysterical.

Attachments

• 20221215_161243.jpg
    20221215_161243.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 20221215_161231.jpg
    20221215_161231.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 20221215_160304.jpg
    20221215_160304.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 78

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So I have had my new boy for a week today. The first couple days he was a little bit skittish, but that is to be expected. After about two days he decided we are ok and he likes it here. Now he is an absolute clown 🀑. He begs to get out all the time, he is super engaging. I swear he is actually paying attention to use when we talk to him. But some of places I find him in his habitat is hysterical.
Welcome yes they can be entertaining
Your basking bulb looks too close- distance should be at least 6" above the basking decor- how are you getting surface basking temps-- and are you using a coil for a uvb or a long tube fixture--

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Yep guess I did - welcome xp29 :)
Lol i was having a good sniker (which is one of me beardies) lol. For your piece of mind, its measured with a digital probe and the uvb is the Arcadia 12% 😜πŸ€ͺ (unobstructed)

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Oooh I can't wait to hear the stories associated with this beardie!!! He's going to keep us entertained and you on your toes!!!!! I guess the blame can finally shift from Ruby some times LOL

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Well the title of the thread was a little misleading lol. I said my new boy instead of my newest boy lol. But now I'll have to try to sneak in random threads to see if i can fool Karrieree lmao 🀣

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I wanted Atlas, or Aries. The girlfriend didn't like them. She wanted Casanova, romeo, or Orion. I didn't like those. We settled on Sinatra cause he is a crooner already ..... and a bad boy (he bite me last night, drew pretty good blood to) ( in his defense he was asleep and i startled him) we call him Frankie as a nickname πŸ˜†

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
i love it! great compromise.

by the way, which of your dragons is in your christmas photo comp submission? awesome how the dragon matches the spikey-ness of the owls!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
i love it! great compromise.

by the way, which of your dragons is in your christmas photo comp submission? awesome how the dragon matches the spikey-ness of the owls!
That one is Sweet Pea, she is a little dunner so her spikes are more pronounced.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. πŸ˜”
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom