My bearded dragon is suddenly aggressive and standoffish, it is summer

Ghostlizard

My bearded dragon, a 4 year old male, has been acting very aggressive, grumpy, and cranky the past few weeks. I got him last year from someone who could not take care of him anymore. It is may and I’m in the southern US if that helps at all. His beard has been black, he has made motions to bite people, and has just all around been very hostile. He has been eating, has had regular bowel movements, his temp in his tank has stayed constant. I have no clue why he’s like this, he is usually calm and loving.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My bearded dragon, a 4 year old male, has been acting very aggressive, grumpy, and cranky the past few weeks. I got him last year from someone who could not take care of him anymore. It is may and I’m in the southern US if that helps at all. His beard has been black, he has made motions to bite people, and has just all around been very hostile. He has been eating, has had regular bowel movements, his temp in his tank has stayed constant. I have no clue why he’s like this, he is usually calm and loving.
The temp in the tank is what? How are you taking surface basking temps? And what are they? What kind of UVB are you using - coil or a long tube fixture? And where in the tank is it?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom