my bearded dragon is just running around freeakin out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i walked in the room this morning and my bearded dragon just started running around freaking out on just one sie of the cage just kinda rubbing her face against the wall like she wants to escape or she see's somethnig she wants to attack or something idk any suggestions?

akingsley9000

Gray-bearded Member
It could be a few things:

1. She just wants to freak you out an make you as nervous as possible - they are very good at this :roll:
2. She just simply wants out :mrgreen:
3. its too hot in her enclosure - double check you temps to make sure they are not too high.

sullenman526

Original Poster
yea i checked my temps they r fine .......... do u think it might be my water dragon i hae a huge cage i built for my wtaer dragon next to hers she sometimes sees him running around in his cage ?

akingsley9000

Gray-bearded Member
It could be. Can you put a piece of paper of something on the side of her enclosure to block her view of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom