my baby dragon is dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaitza77

Hello to you all. i came here expecting help by someone. i bought like 2-3 hours a baby dragon for my son coz we had one that had 4 months and i left it outside and by mistake y just got overheated. We cried a loooot but i went today to someone who sell them and he told me on the phone that the baby was 3 months and i was agree coz my had almost the same and he was eating great. But when i see it, i told him not to believe him coz it was toooo smallll a loooot small like a newbor. like my finger long so anyways my kid jusst wanted him coz here in Puerto Rico are ilegal and you cant find them anywhere. so i went to PETSMART and bought a new light bulb UVB 5.0 and one for the night and bought new crikets coz the ones i have seems to be too much bigger for him so i bought him more little and then he start sleeping and never open his eyes. i gave him a warm bath and he opens his eyes then i give him crikets and didnt want them, so he went to sleep again. I guess he is to weak or something.
Could someone give an advice promptly before he get worst? thank you very much!!!!

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
This should have been posted in Beardie ER forum. Can you post a picture of the beardie as he looks right now. I wonder if he is dehydrated if he got overheated. Do you know how to bathe a bearded dragon? He may need a good soak in shallow warm water. Can you try and drop water on his lips to get him to drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syafiqmust
Top Bottom