misanthropic dragon?

lilith13

Lately I've been wondering something. Clapton's personality is very different from Quagmire's. Q would hang out laying on my shoulder or nuzzle my neck all day, but C resists my picking him up & tries to jump out of my hands. I figured it was because he's still young. But what if he doesn't grow out of this? Those of you that have had numerous dragons or been around more than just one how common is it for them to act anti-social? I don't really have anywhere he can hang out outside his house & roam so I need to hold him or at least keep him quite near when he comes out.

Attachments

• 20240225_161311.jpg
    20240225_161311.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 26

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Lately I've been wondering something. Clapton's personality is very different from Quagmire's. Q would hang out laying on my shoulder or nuzzle my neck all day, but C resists my picking him up & tries to jump out of my hands. I figured it was because he's still young. But what if he doesn't grow out of this? Those of you that have had numerous dragons or been around more than just one how common is it for them to act anti-social? I don't really have anywhere he can hang out outside his house & roam so I need to hold him or at least keep him quite near when he comes out.
Most act like that till they get comfortable with you.

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
when we rescued sir henry of scales, my daughter and i were still in college online. his enclosure is in our office/classroom. each time we got up during our class day, we reached in and gave him a little head scratch as we went by. in no time at all he was ok with interacting with us. a month and a half maybe?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom