Mater is making mommy worry! *poop question* update in repli

Status
Not open for further replies.

1sttimebeardiemom

Juvie Member
OK so Mater hasn't pooped in two days now. Normally she is everyday early afternoon...if she hasn't pooed by evening as soon as I put her in the bath she goes...not so for the past two days! She's eating ok, appetite has slowed down in the last two weeks, she's aprx 9 months I would think she is too young to brumate, and she is moving around (when she's not being lazy) just fine...so am I stressing for nothing? What else can I give her besides baths? Please be specific as to how much of what to get things moving...I'm thinking she hasn't stressed me in awhile so this is her way of keeping me in line! lol

luvthydragon

Juvie Member
hi there-

you've helped me in the past and I wish I could help you....

I'm not really experienced but I read this , maybe look into trying it :

viewtopic.php?p=708291#p707701

Keep us updated on how Mater is doing....or should I say ...How Mater is pooing ... :D

Take care and best wishes

LJean

Extreme Poster
Well, if she hasn't worried you in awhile you were due. :)

Try some olive oil, unsweetened applesauce or canned pumpkin (not the pie filling) This usually helps a bd poo. :) Dripping on nose.

9 months may not be too early to brumate. There are differing stages of it. From just slowing down in eating and in general, to fully sleeping it off. ;)

1sttimebeardiemom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
LJean":16afa said:
Well, if she hasn't worried you in awhile you were due. :)

Try some olive oil, unsweetened applesauce or canned pumpkin (not the pie filling) This usually helps a bd poo. :) Dripping on nose.

9 months may not be too early to brumate. There are differing stages of it. From just slowing down in eating and in general, to fully sleeping it off. ;)

Thank you...I wasn't worried too bad but I needed someone else to agree, I guess. Dang babies have to make us mommies worry to keep us in line! Grrr...and it's good to know she's not too young to Brumate...it's weird she has been loving her greens lately and backing off on the live feeders...my baby is growing up :(

1sttimebeardiemom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
luvthydragon":a41b7 said:
hi there-

you've helped me in the past and I wish I could help you....

I'm not really experienced but I read this , maybe look into trying it :

viewtopic.php?p=708291#p707701

Keep us updated on how Mater is doing....or should I say ...How Mater is pooing ... :D

Take care and best wishes

I'm glad I was able to help you in the past and I will let you know when we have poo action! lol

LJean

Extreme Poster
Yes, your baby is growing up, and every year at this time you will worry more than you ever have, LOL I hate brumating time! Scares me, and worries me. I am there now!

1sttimebeardiemom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
LJean":ac418 said:
Yes, your baby is growing up, and every year at this time you will worry more than you ever have, LOL I hate brumating time! Scares me, and worries me. I am there now!

I wish my human kids only scared the crap out of me during one part of the year! lol

LJean

Extreme Poster
Oh, don't I know! My daughter just turned 10yrs old, and that comes with a whole mess of stuff, LOL Once a year would be nice.

1sttimebeardiemom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
YAY!!!!!!!!! We have poop! I was expecting the urate to at least be hard but nope...everything was perfect! Guess she just wanted to make me squirm! I'm going to be taking her to Petsmart later to pick up a CHE (it's been getting cold here at night) and I can't wait to get one shipped...and try to avoid looking at the poor reptiles.

LJean

Extreme Poster
yay! Glad to hear all came out well. (pardon the pun, LOL)

Yes, please avoid looking at the reptiles there, LOL Unless of course you have another tank on hand. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom