Mach1 lizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenCOCO

So today I came across a very interested lizard, a Long-nosed Leopard Lizard. I started doing a little research on this little guy and something interesting popped up. Apparently this lizard is capable of reaching Mach 1 during evasive maneuvers. I find this absolutely ridiculous and personally don't believe it. The speed of sound? Come on now. I know the speed of sound varies with pressure and temperature but it's going to be(correct me if I'm wrong) 700+ mph. I can't help but laugh when thinking about a lizard moving that fast. Hey, we might even be able to find a really fast one that could beat mach 1 and have it make a bunch of little sonic booms everytime it tried to dodge something. Oh god... lol

Sorry. I know that this was a pretty pointless post, but I just had to say something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom