licking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bekki10

I now have 3 beardies!! they are all around 11 weeks, minxie is the first one i got and he has alway's been a bit of a licker he alway's licked my top and hand's. Is this normal? Now i have them all together, 2 of them keep licking all over even when i pick them up, is it to mark there teritory or something? The smaller one doesn't seem to bother all he does is sit watching them. Also minxie keep's sitting on top of the other's, any idea's on that too?

LJean

Extreme Poster
Licking is normal behavior. I don't know why they do it, but I've seen both of mine lick things, including me.

Good luck with 3 beardies! There is a chance that they won't get along, so keep a good eye on them. I have heard that sitting on top of another beardie is a sign of dominance.

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
Licking is a way of marking there territory and familarizing themselves with their enviornment. :lol: They remember there surroundings by taste

bekki10

Original Poster
Thery've been in together for a few day's now and seem to love each others company. Its funny because the middle sized one is the most dominant, i thought the biggest one would be. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom