Levi, meet the fearless Lyla... (lots of pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 5 days our boxer Levi finally realized that there was something alive in the big glass box that mysteriously appeared Christmas Eve. Here's how it went...

Levi asks, "what is that?"
100_1718.jpg

"let me get a closer look"
100_1720.jpg

Now Lyla and Stripes are interested...
100_1726.jpg

Lyla is the brave one...
100_1728.jpg

Lyla says, "come closer so I can look at you"
100_1732.jpg

Then she says, "aww, you're cute, come give me a hug"
100_1731.jpg

Levi wants a kiss too...
100_1729.jpg

*smooch*
100_1730.jpg

Having made friends with the big giant on the other side of the glass, Lyla leaves to go relax.
100_1733.jpg

100_1735-1.jpg

Now Stripes is considering it...
100_1734.jpg

Rippstop

Original Poster
lizardgrrl":60d76 said:
Speaking of home births, my grandmother was born at the end of December 120 years ago, in the snow on the Colorado prairie, between the sod house they lived in and the outhouse. My great gran was on her way to the outhouse, when she realized my grandmother was coming, NOW. There was no time to get back to the house, and there were no local hospitals. :love5:

Sounds like one of those "uphill both ways in the snow" stories our grandparents tell. :wink: That's a really cool story. One of my sisters had an unassisted home birth (the midwife arrived minutes later). It was Christmas Eve - but it wasn't in the snow. :D

Rippstop

Original Poster
Yes, I am! Levi cannot stop staring at the tank; it's too funny. The dragons pretty much ignore him now. Fortunately, we got a stand for the tank yesterday that puts it up a little higher so he can't put nose prints all over it anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete5775
Top Bottom