Just How Much I Love Rocky!

Rocky was up and sat with me while I worked. I was so excited but tried to keep calm all day.
I reached for a pen and Rocky thought I was aiming for him and "kissed me" - I lost my mind. My heart melted.
That's all!I feel a tear coming now.
I love Rocky so much!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Rocky was up and sat with me while I worked. I was so excited but tried to keep calm all day.
I reached for a pen and Rocky thought I was aiming for him and "kissed me" - I lost my mind. My heart melted.
I love Rocky so much!
It's amazing how attached we get to them isn't it. Personally I've never had any other pet that came close to meaning as much to me.
And just think you were scared of him when you got him, what an amazing journey 😉🙂🙂

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
I love Rocky so much!
My Hazel always loves to snuggle and get really close to anyone. Even if you put her down somewhere, she will eventually get to you no matter if she follows where you go, or even crawl up your legs! It's amazing how attached we become to our beloved beardies

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
It's amazing how attached we get to them isn't it. Personally I've never had any other pet that came close to meaning as much to me.
And just think you were scared of him when you got him, what an amazing journey 😉🙂🙂
OMG the other day it rained so hard and I got on the floor and he ran up to me. When he runs up to me straight on, I am still nervous- but I held tight LOL
He kissed my hand then snuggled with me. Rocky felt so safe and I felt so proud.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom