I'm back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadebottom

Juvie Member
I don't know if any of ya will remeber me and my lil ones but I'm back. Broke up w/ the bf and had to move then joined the army and my mom was watchin my lil ones. While I was gone someone acctually broke into my moms and stole one of my beardies! So we are hoping he is being treated well or will find his way home(don't think the cops can do much, but it was reported.) So now all I have is Jade, I guess he decided to be a biter and not go lol. Unfort Sage was a lover and is now missing. Jade has gotten bigger, is about 24 inches, he had more then doubled in size since I had to leave.

Bianca

Juvie Member
Welcome back, sorry to hear about Sage :(
Do you have any pictures of Jade now? Your mother must have taken really good care of him :)

Jadebottom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks. I will be postin new pics of Jade once I find my cam..its in one of my many boxes lol. She did, and I told her she did a great job! Thinking about getting her one for christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom