How do you guys make those sigs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
Hey! All of you have awesome siggys. Is there a website or something you can make them on??? I don't have photoshop or anything though. They just all look so nice!

Fredsdad

Hatchling Member
There is someone on here who does a good job...also, Ill make them if you post few images of your beardie and tell me a little about him. Just let me know.

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thats awesome!!! Thanks for the fast reply. I do have a few pics of him. His name is BeeGee, he is a super sweet dragon, very lazy. His favorite color (I think) is blue lol :p. He's about a year old.

beebeard1-1.jpg

beetree4-1.jpg

beetree2.jpg

beetree3.jpg

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
I made my own using Paint, lol, its not as fancy as the others but I just resized/skewed each of the pics and drew a border around it

edit: Bee Gees gorgeous :)

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hah! Thank you so much :). how do you size it properly without making it too big???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom