History/blood tests

Danjw91

Hi All

Quick history. Got my BD at 5.5 years old, previous owner she weighed 385g roughly... Within a month I noticed a lump, she got spayed and waited any longer she have died according to the vet, lump still there so 2 months later another op. Ops were July 2021 and September 21.

She now weighs 680 roughly. I have T5 34inch bulb, a 150w basking light, LED light, night heater (for night time). She gets fed roughly 7 insects a week since trying to lose her some weight (XL hoppers, L dubia roaches and a treat fruit grub worm) she gets veggies everyday which has the arcadia supplements put on 3 days of ProA then ProMG then 3 days ProA then Rev3D and repeat.

I noticed her weight wasn't dropping but she is pretty active but doesn't come out as much as she used to.

I had blood tests done last week. Now past few days I've tried more veggies that might be more helpful to rehydrate her but she hasn't really been touching her veggies since I've added new stuff.

I just want another opinion on her results as I can't put her through more stuff, she has been through too much already and I try my best to look after her and give her the best stuff.

I looked online and the uric acid levels on Google say these are fine but my vet levels say it should be between 0-350 but also other levels are high especially the creatine kinase one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221122-215122.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122-215122.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot_20221122-215055.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122-215055.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20221122-215043.jpg
    Screenshot_20221122-215043.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 54

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi All

Quick history. Got my BD at 5.5 years old, previous owner she weighed 385g roughly... Within a month I noticed a lump, she got spayed and waited any longer she have died according to the vet, lump still there so 2 months later another op. Ops were July 2021 and September 21.

She now weighs 680 roughly. I have T5 34inch bulb, a 150w basking light, LED light, night heater (for night time). She gets fed roughly 7 insects a week since trying to lose her some weight (XL hoppers, L dubia roaches and a treat fruit grub worm) she gets veggies everyday which has the arcadia supplements put on 3 days of ProA then ProMG then 3 days ProA then Rev3D and repeat.

I noticed her weight wasn't dropping but she is pretty active but doesn't come out as much as she used to.

I had blood tests done last week. Now past few days I've tried more veggies that might be more helpful to rehydrate her but she hasn't really been touching her veggies since I've added new stuff.

I just want another opinion on her results as I can't put her through more stuff, she has been through too much already and I try my best to look after her and give her the best stuff.

I looked online and the uric acid levels on Google say these are fine but my vet levels say it should be between 0-350 but also other levels are high especially the creatine kinase one.
We need Tracie our vet tech mod on here to take a look- shes on late at night
@Drache613

Danjw91

Original Poster
Just attaching a photo I just took this second for reference on what she looks like.

Attachments

• PXL_20221125_115034032.jpg
    PXL_20221125_115034032.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 52

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom