Hiding when I’m not home

Natertot28

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Vhagar
You can get t5 fixtures on Amazon very inexpensively. Just search t5 grow light fixture. The fixture is 2 inches longer than bulb. Like for example if you order a 24 inch fixture, you need a 22 inch t5 bulb. The t5 needs to only cover half the enclosure. Length wise. I've found that the bulbs are cheaper on Chewy.
I bought everything off chewy. It was like 20-30 bucks cheaper on there than at the local pet store I go to

arehorseman

Maybe your dragon needs more space and more communication with you. I'm not a professional because my dragon is only five months old. But I have an experience with other little animals, and it always works. All dragon owners must understand that such animals subliminally miss natural conditions. You must completely replace it with its terrarium. The theme of the environment was my favorite during my studying at the university. Here (click this site) are many interesting articles on this theme, which helped me write outstanding abstracts. Try to learn about your animal, and everything will be good. Don't worry!
Oh we figured it out. She was too hot. Replaced her basking branch with a hammock, thats set lower for her. No more hiding, more basking, and the poo has been much better
Happy to know it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom