Hi new here *beardy pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.

grim

Hi ive been keeping beardies for about two years and ive got some pics of my pair.

Heres my male i think one of his parents may have had german giant in them because he is a massive beardy.

whoopie2.jpg

whoopie.jpg

and heres my recently acquired female, im not really sure of her morph i didn't ask about her parents, i think that her parents were tiger and normal but i can't really be sure. She's got about six months and i'll be breeding her with the male.

IM000331.jpg

i took this pic on white paper because for some reason my camera won't let her colors show up because of the foreground

IM000348.jpg

thanks for looking i think i'm gonna like it on this forum

Ozzy's Mom

Juvie Member
Welcome! Those are a couple of beautiful beardies.

I don't know much about breeding, but are you sure your little girl will be big/old enough to breed in six months? That's a pretty big boy!

grim

Original Poster
she needs to grow about an inch and a half from head to vent before id feel comfortable letting her breed with the male(yes my male is a pretty hefty sized one), i don't think she's at sexual maturity yet so its not possible to breed her right now anyways. She is reletively young(7 months) so i Believe that six months is long enough at her current growing rate to reach that comfortable size. If not, i can wait longer no hurries. I'll have to get out the tape measure if you guys want some measurements. Ya she's 7 inches head to vent and he's a mighty ten so she's gonna need to gain some weight and grow a bit before i'll let her breed with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinny2010b
Top Bottom