help he just threw up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I fed him alot of superworms and salad today and this evning I gave him a bath (he drank alot). But when I put him back in his tank on his hammock he started spewing water it stoped and I cleand up the mess. But im woried there might be something wrong. post back and tell me what you think. Thanks in advance,
yoyofanatic

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
How old is he?
What are his basking temps?
When did he eat last?
When did he poop last?
Is he lethargic?
See how his activity level is in the morning. I'm not the best at all this stuff but I didn't want to leave you hanging all worried.
It might just be he over ate and drank and had to get rid of some of it. It might be worse like a possible impaction.
If you can answer some questions maybe someone can help you more. Good luck!

yoyofanatic

Original Poster
he is about 5 and has never done this before.
his basking temps are around 100F
He last ate yesterday morning
he pooped last yesterday afternoon
Hes usually a lazy lizard always has been unless its feeding time
Its still dark here so his lights haven't come on yet but I'll check when they do.
Thanks for replying,
yoyofanatic

yoyofanatic

Original Poster
Hew was alot more active this morning runing around the cage. I held him and fed him some salad and a few supers. But he hasent had any throwing up or anthing like that since. I hope hes fine thanks guys,
yoyofanatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom