Hello, I might be getting a Bearder Dragon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wanna leezard

Hello, :D

Im new 2 the whole forum thing, *I hope i done mess it up*, but anyways, I might be getting a new female Bearded Dragon ***YAH***. I have never had one before, but everybody has 2 start some where. A person is moving and needs 2 sell the dragon. I dont know much yet, but I know that she has a back problum, but it is not keeping her from walking or eating. I know that she is friendly but that is about it. I e-mailed the owner so I should be getting more information soon. What tricks or inportant things do I need 2 know 2 take very good care of this dragon???? Also I have been seeing that u need a 50 gal tank, but can i keep her in a 40 gal or a bit smaller? my room is already very full with all my other stuff :wink: .

O YAH, and the only other reptiley thing i have owned was some hermit crabs, and a bunch of other fuzzy things. So the lizzard zone is new grounds 2 me so any advice is VERY helpful, Thank You and love the web site.

Danielle :wave:

Akeath

Gray-bearded Member
It's best not to go with anything smaller than a 40 gallon breeder.
Basking spot: 100-115
Substrate: Papertowels or shelfliner have the least risk
Feeding: Mostly greens if she's over a year with about 30% insects, vice versa if she is less than a year old.
UVB: she needs either a reptiglo 8.0, reptiglo 10.0, reptisun 5.0, or a Mercury Vapor Bulb.

ReptileMom

Hatchling Member
You may want to make sure of what the back problem is before you go investing in this dragon. Maybe she has MBD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom