Guides for feeding and supplements.

Reggie1

Beardie name(s)
Reggie
Hey everyone!

Hope everyone is all well and healthy!

Just wondering if anyone can help me out with a feeding guide for Reggie! He is 8 months old and current diet is gut loaded crickets, super worms (treat), calcium power 3 days a week and Kale!

I am wondering also about supplements that I may need for reggie and around what ages etc.

Also after some fruit and veg variety I can give to him everyday as well as any fruit and veg for classed as a treat.

Anddddddd if there is any age guides I can follow regarding his feeding example: when to start a higher veg diet etc. stuff like that I guess.

Thank you so much all! I appreciate you all so much 👍🏽😃 🦎

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hey everyone!

Hope everyone is all well and healthy!

Just wondering if anyone can help me out with a feeding guide for Reggie! He is 8 months old and current diet is gut loaded crickets, super worms (treat), calcium power 3 days a week and Kale!

I am wondering also about supplements that I may need for reggie and around what ages etc.

Also after some fruit and veg variety I can give to him everyday as well as any fruit and veg for classed as a treat.

Anddddddd if there is any age guides I can follow regarding his feeding example: when to start a higher veg diet etc. stuff like that I guess.

Thank you so much all! I appreciate you all so much 👍🏽😃 🦎
Nutrition Content ignore the kale info its outdated--- his diet should change to 80% salads and 20% insects at approx one year of age --- calcium D3 5 x per week ONCE per day / feeding lightly coated - this will change too at one year of age depending on the UVB your using whether its a T 5 or a T 8-- he should be getting vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week lightly coated on the insects ONCE per feeding

Boardi

Nutrition Content ignore the kale info its outdated--- his diet should change to 80% salads and 20% insects at approx one year of age --- calcium D3 5 x per week ONCE per day / feeding lightly coated - this will change too at one year of age depending on the UVB your using whether its a T 5 or a T 8-- he should be getting vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week lightly coated on the insects ONCE per feeding
Should the vitamins also have vitamin d3, the same as the calcium powder?

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom