Good alternatives for paper towel?

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Hey there, strangers of the internet. As the title suggests I'm searching for an alternative substrate to paper towel, which had been working for a little while but now my beardie has starting nibbling it and sometimes eating the fibers while hunting crickets. It's started to show in his stool although there are no further health concerns, I'd like to avoid any vet visits if possible. I'd love to hear you guy's input on what I should use instead, repticarpets and loose substrate are out of question but I hear tile or cabinet liner works well... Is this true? If it is, which of the two would you most suggest?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Either are good options but unless you have the ability to cut the tile it might be hard to get the fit you want.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlameBeardie
Top Bottom