fungus

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmmst1

Juvie Member
ok so i was wondering if there was a such thing as black fungus on beardies? firecracker has black between his scales, not on his scales and ts only the corner of his beard the resto his beard is fine, unless he gets mad which is are. also he has orange in his beard, is it normal for them to have spots o color in their beard? at irst i thought it was fungus then it turned orange and relaized it was on his scales not between them. thanks.

breanna :)

bmmst1

Juvie Member
Original Poster
i dont have the picture of the blackness yet i will post the picture once i have it. but here is the picture of the prange/yellow on his beard,its not funs,right? i just wanna be safe i was told it was just his color.
1111082116a.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It just looks like normal coloring and I can see the same yellow color up near the ear too.

bmmst1

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ok,just wanted to double check with you guys, thanks hes going to the vet soon for a checkup, i take him every 6mos just to make sure im doing everything right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JessyMay
Top Bottom