Forum Idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
I had an idea after thinking about Scarlett's idea before the big shoot down (JK :wink: )

What do people think of making a new section called something like "Spot Light Posts" or whatever where the mods and Alex get together in their private little room, and pick a very helpful post from the month, then copy the post over to the spot light section, maybe do some slight mods to it (change title, remove clutter). This would do a few things for the community, for example- show praise to a solution, make vital posts more prominent for others who may have the same issue but, might be to scared or intimidated to post on it... so on and so on... Well? :wink:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is a great idea & sounds like it would be very helpful as well as fun.
Hopefully Alex will see this post! If not, I will make sure he does. :D

Thanks for the suggestion.

Tracie

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I'm open to it. We'll have to possibly deal with people pushing to get their posts into it, but I think if we have some clear guidelines for when/why we move stuff into that forum, it should be manageable. I think that once something is moved into that "preserved" place, it shouldn't be possible to reply further. Otherwise, those will become rather messy again.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
beardie":29l8ssby said:
I'm open to it. We'll have to possibly deal with people pushing to get their posts into it, but I think if we have some clear guidelines for when/why we move stuff into that forum, it should be manageable. I think that once something is moved into that "preserved" place, it shouldn't be possible to reply further. Otherwise, those will become rather messy again.

I agree with the not being to reply further. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom