first poop encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my goodness me nessie has been with us for 3 days now.. i have been spot cleaning her viv.... but today we were on the sofa watching a llittle tv and she must have been disgusted with what was on and decided to do a number to..... ( she was calm and did not look destressed) i let her finish -as u do- and placed her back in the viv to clean the mess i left the room to arm myself with cleaning supplies and when i came back in to the living room the dam smelll hit me!!!!!! how can something so small make such a fool smell????? i thought i had a tough stomach ... i thought wrong
lmao but she is soo cute how can you be mad with her... will put some pics on of her when i work out how to put them on

victoria,john and nessiexx

hayl55

Juvie Member
lol, yup, beardie poop SMELLS!!! its terrible stuff!, but if you really think about it..its digested cricket guts, adn veggies, all of wich stink when they "rot"

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
hehe. whats more funny is that the beardies themselves seem to HATE it!
Dexter will knock on her glass once she's done her business with a general "ewwwww get it out momma!!! get it ouuuuuut" expression on her face.

nessie

Original Poster
he he he looks like i will need to arm myself with a deep cleaning suit and mask he he he

xJaZx

Hatchling Member
Yes it is bad!! Turbo is a lil stinker! He wants to get away from it when he does it, but shortly after the fact he will trud through it if it's in his way... I dont get it. I think its super funny how they slide their lil bum after they do it, to wipe. Haha... unless it's a turbo thing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom