East Brunswick, NJ bearded dragon free

Glamamama

Hatchling Member
This is NOT my dragon. I am trying to find a home for this female dragon. I posted in our local Facebook group, trying to find an experienced exotic pet sitter since mine is away. This person has a bearded dragon they are willing to surrender free without the tank. She is pictured here. Please let me know and I can connect you with them. She looks pretty healthy and has been fed greens and vegetables regularly.

Attachments

• IMG_0388.jpeg
    IMG_0388.jpeg
    235.9 KB · Views: 104

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Very tiny cage. U unfortunately cannot take her as I already have a lot of pets! But good luck in finding a home!

Glamamama

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Very tiny cage. U unfortunately cannot take her as I already have a lot of pets! But good luck in finding a home!
I hope so. As I have said it’s not my bearded dragon it’s somebody that lives in my town. My bearded dragon is very well cared for and has a large 4 x 2 x 2 tank with Arcadia UVB strip lighting I use temperature gone stitch off thermometers he gets fresh, organic greens and veggies every day. I pray somebody will adopt this poor dragon and give her a good life.

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
I hope so. As I have said it’s not my bearded dragon it’s somebody that lives in my town. My bearded dragon is very well cared for and has a large 4 x 2 x 2 tank with Arcadia UVB strip lighting I use temperature gone stitch off thermometers he gets fresh, organic greens and veggies every day. I pray somebody will adopt this poor dragon and give her a good life.
I hope so too.

Glamamama

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I would love to re-home it. Please let me know if you are still looking for a home for it.
It is NOT my dragon. My dragon lives a great life I cannot take in another one. It is someone in my town. This has been a while. I can try to see if I can dig up their name and if they still have the dragon and are still willing to give the dragon up. Where are you located?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom