East Brunswick, New Jersey, bearded dragon free

This is NOT my dragon. I am trying to find a home for this female dragon. I posted in our local Facebook group, trying to find an experienced exotic pet sitter since mine is away. This person has a bearded dragon they are willing to surrender free without the tank. She is pictured here. Please let me know and I can connect you with them. She looks pretty healthy and has been fed greens and vegetables regularly along with crickets.

Attachments

• IMG_0388.jpeg
    IMG_0388.jpeg
    235.9 KB · Views: 74

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I suggest one of our vets take a look at the scales. By no means am I am expert but I want to make sure that this beardie gets the best care...

Glamamama

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I suggest one of our vets take a look at the scales. By no means am I am expert but I want to make sure that this beardie gets the best care...
Hi,

I promise I’m not trying to be an anonymous person. This is someone in my town who is looking to rehome. I have my own bearded dragon Mr. Rex who has a lovely 4 x 2 x 2 tank, he gets fresh organic greens every day. I have my own dubia bin, they get the same fresh greens and veggies. He has a Reptisun strip that I’m actually replacing with an Arcadia because I’m done with Reptisun. I have digital thermometers. I have a temperature gun I have a solar meter. It’s not mine. I can’t take on another dragon. I’m just hoping somebody that is experienced will take this dragon on because the poor thing apparently is just left in the tank all day.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I totally understand and wish nothing but the best for him. There are some amazing people on this site and I hope that you find him a good home. We care about bearded dragons here deeply- the tank looks good and he's probably fine hence my disclaimer. I am rooting for you.
I will say that we know the responsibility that comes with caring for a dragon so that may be why it takes a moment for someone to respond....but when you do, again, I hope it's nothing but the best outcome. Please, keep up posted.

Glamamama

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I totally understand and wish nothing but the best for him. There are some amazing people on this site and I hope that you find him a good home. We care about bearded dragons here deeply- the tank looks good and he's probably fine hence my disclaimer. I am rooting for you.
I will say that we know the responsibility that comes with caring for a dragon so that may be why it takes a moment for someone to respond....but when you do, again, I hope it's nothing but the best outcome. Please, keep up posted.
I hope so too. I spend a lot of time trying to educate people so many people don’t understand all the responsibility and how much work they are. I feel so bad for this poor dragon, but I cannot take on anymore. I have my one well cared for dragon and I work a full-time job.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom