Digging behavior and possibly another clutch to lay (urgent advice)

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys my Amber has been pooping very little which is what she was doing when she had her eggs. She is digging constantly and Friday she had 1 lump but vet said no eggs and today she has more than 1 lump I would guess 6-7. Is she ready to drop another clutch? Could this be the reason for her to not bask? She has turned my pillows blanket and me (yes me) in to her digging sites.

Should I put her laybox back in or should I wait? She is digging like mad and not wanting to do anything but dig dig and yes dig some more. She is also eating and is constantly hungry and that is NOT her normal behavior she knows when she is full but not lately.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
When Ruby laid, she had two clutches in 3 or 4 weeks, so it is possible. I would give her dig box back.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
When Ruby laid, she had two clutches in 3 or 4 weeks, so it is possible. I would give her dig box back.
Think that'll be what I'm gonna do I called my vet and no one is available till Wednesday so I'll just put her new fresh soil and sand laybox back in and let her do her thing.

Hopefully I can get some more answers opinions and insights.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syafiqmust
Top Bottom