Day two

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He hasn't pooped since this morning, but it was smaller than his usual and they were... like, log-shaped.? Not super dark or green and didn't smell worse than usual.

He usually poops, then awhile later instead it's like just a few drops of the white stuff and that's two maybe three times a day and then later in the day is another small poop. But this morning, it was a small poop and immediately after, he pooped the little drops and then did it again a minute or two later. It's not usually back to back.
Hes not constipated - the form and going pee afterward is good - you don't need to feed the pumpkin or applesauce

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Hes not constipated - the form and going pee afterward is good - you don't need to feed the pumpkin or applesauce
Yeah, I didn't think he's constipated but I think there's something wrong with his stomach, like it's hurting or something, I guess

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Why do you think that
He's a little sluggish, he hasn't come off his rock all day. Literally, the only time he's off of it is when we pull him out, amd he didn't eat yesterday or today (just two supers and a dubia today). And the way he pooped this morning initially made me think it may be his stomach

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
He's a little sluggish, he hasn't come off his rock all day. Literally, the only time he's off of it is when we pull him out, amd he didn't eat yesterday or today (just two supers and a dubia today). And the way he pooped this morning initially made me think it may be his stomach
Is he eating salads? Don't feed anymore supers -- have you fed him bsfl?

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Is he eating salads? Don't feed anymore supers -- have you fed him bsfl?
He gets salad and bsfl everyday and he wouldn't touch anything yesterday and turned everything but those two small supers away. But won't eat anything else

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
He gets salad and bsfl everyday and he wouldn't touch anything yesterday and turned everything but those two small supers away. But won't eat anything else
Ok - keep offering the dubias - him eating only treat worms is not good

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Ok - keep offering the dubias - him eating only treat worms is not good
He's usually so good about eating everything but the last two days, he isn't interested in anything. Eben when I did offer the worms, I had to wave it in his face for a few minutes before he took it.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
He's usually so good about eating everything but the last two days, he isn't interested in anything. Eben when I did offer the worms, I had to wave it in his face for a few minutes before he took it.
The sore mouth may be preventing him from eating --- how long have you been doing the manuka honey? And do you have sharp things in the tank that he has hurt his mouth on like from rubbing because of the shedding

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
The sore mouth may be preventing him from eating --- how long have you been doing the manuka honey? And do you have sharp things in the tank that he has hurt his mouth on like from rubbing because of the shedding
I haven't offered any honey. Just his bugs and daily salad.

No, there's nothing in his tank. He doesn't try to chew on anything, thankfully. Just licks. And he's real good about taking crickets from the tweezers without biting them. I've looked in his mouth while he gapes and didn't see any redness or anything.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I haven't offered any honey. Just his bugs and daily salad.

No, there's nothing in his tank. He doesn't try to chew on anything, thankfully. Just licks. And he's real good about taking crickets from the tweezers without biting them. I've looked in his mouth while he gapes and didn't see any redness or anything.
Oh I thought you said you were using mauka on his lips

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Oh I thought you said you were using mauka on his lips
No, no honey.

But I got a picture of his poop this morning. He aye a few crickets today and yesterday but still nothing to what he even remotely eats. He still won't eat his salad, but he did eat a leaf last night. A single bite. It looks a little runny this morning and all he wants to do is sit on his hide, nothing else.

Attachments

• 20221212_114137.jpg
    20221212_114137.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 44
  • 16708634429707886610906196912151.jpg
    16708634429707886610906196912151.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 52

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom